Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eugenia Chernyshova and Quetin Tarantino: An Item?


Eugenia Chernyshova and Quentin Tarantino were seen out in LA last night bumpin' and grinding in LA. The model and director were looking mighty cozy as they danced the night away, according to TMZ.


Eugenia Chernyshova and Quentin Tarantino (TMZ.com)
Though the director has been linked with plenty of leading ladies, like Mira Sorvino, Julie Dreyfuss, and Kathy Griffin, he's never been married and doesn't have any little ones. He said (via ContactMusic.com): "I'm not saying that I'll never get married or have a kid before I'm 60. But I've made a choice, so far, to go on this road alone. Because this is my time to make movies.

He was apparently in a relationship with an unknown woman a few years ago, but things didn't work out. Tarantino said it was ultimately for the best. He said: "If (his recent romance) had happened, I wouldn't have made Inglourious Basterds. Or I wouldn't have made it with the same intensity. And it wouldn't be finished now. "

obert rodriguez, tarina tarantino, hostel wien

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger