Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Celebrity Look Alikes Generator on Facebook : Doppelganger

Celebrity Look Alikes Generator on Facebook Doppelganger
Celebrity look-alike generator free will tell you which star you look like before watching the Grammy Awards 2010. Check out the celebrity look-alike generator free to tell everyone who you resemble during the Grammy Awards 2010. I checked out the celebrity look-alike generator free for myself...who do I look like?

First of all, it's Celebrity Look Alike Week (or “doppelganger” week) at Facebook, right after we celebrated National Lady GaGa Day. Everyone is searching for a celebrity look-alike generator free to find out their star potential. Show off your celebrity status during the Grammy Awards 2010 and see if you're a “winner”! I found out I look like a few fabulous stars, despite the fact I used a comical Halloween pic.

Visit the celebrity look-alike generator free at YourHeritage.com to find out which stars you might be mistaken for. You simply upload a photo of your face, choose a collage and find out the celebrities you resemble before Grammy Awards 2010. I discovered I look like a few of my faves including Bridget Bardot, Julie Andrews and Meg Ryan. I love Lucy! Who do you look like according to the celebrity look-alike generator free?

Here's my collage in honor of the Grammy Awards 2010...including my macabre Halloween facial photo:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything now make up not true beauty

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger