Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Charlie Brown Christmas Special - Watch It Now!

A Charlie Brown Christmas Special was a television show I looked forward to every year as a child.  We did not have A Charlie Brown Christmas Special on video tape or DVD back then.  Everyone had to wait for a Charlie Brown Christmas special to be aired.
I never missed A Charlie Brown Christmas Special and now my children watch it with me.  Who can resist that little Charlie Brown Christmas tree or their recitation of the true meaning of Christmas?
If you love A Charlie Brown Christmas Special as much as I do, here are clips of half the show.  Check out parts 1-2, compliments of You Tube.
Starting on December 9, ABC.com will offer several holiday specials on their Full Episode Player including A Charlie Brown Christmas Special.  If you can't wait until tomorrow, check out these clips:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger